Zeigler’s Distributor, Inc. may authorize replacements/returns for certain products based upon the eligibility of each itemand completion of any required documentation.
- UPS/LTL deliveries-All shortages/damages received via UPS/Common Carrier must be reported immediately upon receipt.
- Frozen Items-All frozen orders must be checked in by your delivery driver and the invoice signed that your order arrived free of damages or errors. Any shortages, order errors, damages, etc. will not be eligible for return/credit after the time of delivery.
- Short-dated product received- If you received your product with less than 90 days shelf life remaining, please contact us within 48 hours of delivery. After our quality control team confirms that we have similar dating in the warehouse, we will issue a return form to pick up the bags and replace them on your next delivery. Should we not have any bags with better dating available, a credit memo will be issued or a discount offered to help you sell through the product should you choose to keep it.
- Expired product- Zeigler’s does not guarantee the sale of any products due to lack of proper rotation or slow movement. Please contact your vendor representative for replacements or credits requested for out of date goods. Please call our office if you need your representative’s information.
- Infestation/Moldy product- If you feel that you have received moldy/infested products on a delivery, please contact us within 48 hours of delivery. We will need the lot code, best if used by/expiration date, and in some cases a photo of the product to report back to the vendor. We will issue replacement product on your next delivery.
- Consumer Returns- Customer satisfaction returns require a Consumer return form to be filled out before a return form is issued to the driver for pick up. These forms can be faxed, mailed or emailed to you at your request. Some vendors require a Vendor specific return form to be filled out. Your inside sales team member will assist you in getting the correct forms needed.
Product must not be out of date or the credit memo/replacement bag will not be issued.
- Overstock- Overstocked, saleable product can be eligible for return providing the product has a minimum of 120 days of shelf life and in re-sellable condition as detailed below. Clearance/close out/special order items are not eligible for restocking. We would be happy to reach out to the vendor for you in an effort to discount the product at the retail level before the 120-day window. Customers will receive a refund for any overstock that meets criteria, less a 20% restocking fee.
- Damages/Shortages/Order errors- Any damages/shortages/order errors found at the time of delivery should be returned with the driver and deducted from the invoice by the driver. Concealed damages and errors must be called into our office within 48 hours of delivery to be eligible for replacement product.
- All products stated to be in saleable condition must be returned to us free of price tags, markings, damages and in the same packaging it was received in.
To request a return or report a discrepancy:
Call our inside sales team at 1-800-282-9200
Visit us at www.zeiglersdist.com
Fax us at 1-717-675-2217
Zeigler’s Distributor, Inc
27 Lebanon Valley Parkway
Lebanon, Pa 17042